Part-Time Delivery Driver
Currently we are looking for a part-time delivery driver. Must be 21 years or older.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly
environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, answering customer’s questions and providing assistance to customers when needed.
- Deliver products to customers or locations efficiently while maintaining safety and appropriateness.
- Maintaining accurate paperwork.
- Accurately record and turn in all monies and documentation
- Answering telephones.
- Communicate customer requests to management
- Maintain internal and external appearance of the store.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by the pharmacist.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to process information/merchandise through delivery system
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Physical ability to drive for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of merchandise, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Ability to work varied hours and days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Ability to read a map, knowledge of local area.
- Age 21 years of age or older.
- Verification of good driving record.
- Provide Certificate of Insurance.
- Maintain professional appearance.